Leading Dental Care in the heart of Gerrards Cross
Oak End Dental is a Dental practice in the heart of Gerrards Cross. We are a family oriented dental practice with an emphasis on preventative, cosmetic and general dentistry services for both private and NHS patients.
At Oak End Dental our aim is to deliver the highest quality dentistry, utilising our years of experience and state of the art facilities in a modern, fresh dental practice. We offer a wide range of treatments to give you the confident, beautiful smile that you deserve.
Putting you first
We go the extra mile
We like to treat our patients as individuals rather than numbers. We spend more time to getting to know each patient and their unique needs, so we can better understand their dental health requirements. Our friendly and supportive team go the extra mile to make each visit as enjoyable and calming as possible.
We believe in preventative dental care to maintain healthy teeth and gums for your family through regular check-ups and hygiene appointments. Improving diet and correct brushing techniques can help tackle most dental problems at the source. The aim of preventative dentistry is to minimise the need for future intervention. We provide private dental care at affordable prices and at convenient times for you and your family.
As dental professionals, we are registered with the General Dental Council.
There are nine principles that we follow
- Put our patients’ interests first
- Communicate effectively with patients
- Obtain valid consent
- Maintain and protect patients’ information
- Have a clear and effective complaints procedure
- Work with colleagues in a way that is in patients’ best interests
- Maintain, develop and work within our professional knowledge and skills
- Raise concerns if patients are at risk
- Make sure our personal behavior maintains confidence in us and the dental profession